Bachelor's level in this specialty is conducted in 3 areas: enterprise finance; public finance and cooperative financing.
050406 - The curriculum on Finance was developed on the basis of the Educational program approved by the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
The normative period of study at the National Aviation Academy 050406 - Finance is 4 years for undergraduate students of the Azerbaijani and Russian-language faculties.
Dynamic and effective development of the national economy is possible on the basis of the purposeful and professional use of financial resources. Finance plays an important role in the effective management of a country's economy. However, the study of this science is not limited to the borders of the country. Therefore, this science should be studied more deeply in accordance with international standards, the initial and redistribution of national income, the formation of income and expenditures of budgetary and extra-budgetary funds, financial relations of enterprises, especially regional finance, insurance. and international financial relations.
Radical changes to make in the economy cannot be realized without adequate staffing. In order to form a market structure, it is important to train qualified specialists with high professionalism, deep and comprehensive knowledge in their field. Especially the staff working in such a delicate and complex field as finance has a great responsibility.
At a time when innovative ideas are widely challenged and international integration is on the rise, the most urgent and urgent need is the need for educated and enterprising financiers with ACCA certificates (especially the F3, F7, F9 certificates included in the program).
Everyone who receives this specialty can receive a high salary, performing very important work (according to statistics, today the highest salaries in the sectors of the economy are in finance, banking and insurance), and have great opportunities for career growth.
If you are financier:
- then the Labor Market always need you;
- an opportunity to be promoted to a position in a steady company;
- a wide range of opportunities for career development;
- mental work;
- you will be able to get a high salary (or income).
The National Aviation Academy (NAA) has classrooms and laboratories equipped with appropriate ICT, modern material and technical base required for conducting classes, conducting experiments and performing research in the disciplines provided for in the curriculum of specialty 050406-Finance.
– Diploma of the National Aviation Academy has a special reputation in the labor market;
– Students are taught with groups of 15 people, i.e. lessons are carried out in a similar form;
– The rating system of students' knowledge is constantly developing;
– Students undergo practical training at the National Aviation Academy, structural divisions of Azerbaijan Airlines and Silk Way Holding, airlines, airports, a number of ministries and departments for various purposes, state and private enterprises, research laboratories, local and international private organizations and companies.
Today, every entrant has a chance to see and take advantage of the above-mentioned and other advantages of the National Aviation Academy. To get this chance, you just need to become a student of the National Aviation Academy. But what skills will the students of the National Aviation Academy, who have chosen the specialty of Finance, acquire here, and what subjects will they study for this ?!
They will master the basics of Finance, Economics of Civil Aviation, Corporate Finance, Accounting, Financial Accounting, Financial Markets, Investment and Risk Management, as well as Taxation.
Graduates who successfully complete the Education Program will have the professional competencies stated below:
- Ability to work with general profile and specialized software (Excel, Word, Power Point, Photoshop or any of the analytical programs (SPSS, Stata, Python), to perform simple analysis; (PK-1)
- Acquire basic knowledge of management and organization; be able to analyze the information covering the specialty in an analytical and systematic way; (PK-2)
- Knowledge of how to understand and solve existing problems in management and organization; (PK-3)
- Knowledge of Risk Identification and Management; (PK-4)
- Knowledge of Investment Project Preparation, Evaluation, Decision-Making and Investment Portfolio Management; (PK-5)
- Knowledge of Organization and Management of Activities in the Banking Sector; (PK-6)
- Knowledge of Central Banking (PK-7)
- Basic knowledge of Scientific-Theoretical and Conceptual Bases of Accounting (PK-8)
- Knowledge of Accounting and ability to analyze Financial Statements (PK-9)
- Knowledge of the Financial Sector and Markets as well as information pertaining to the latest Trends in Financial Markets (PK-10)
- Basic skills in Financial Market Instrument Analysis (PK-11)
- Basic knowledge of Scientific-Theoretical and Conceptual Bases of Finance (PK-12)
- Have Theoretical Economic Knowledge and be able to use this Knowledge in the Financial Sector; (PK-13)
- Knowledge of Corporate Finance and Ability to use it in Financial Analysis; (PK-14)
- Knowledge of public relations, including Budget Relations, Tax System, Fiscal Policy, Public Debt Management; (PK-15)
- Knowledge of Organization and Management of Activities in the Insurance Sector (PK-16)
- Ability to propose and plan appropriate Business Management Practices and Methods, and analyze their Short- and Long-term Outcomes. (PK-17)