About IT Centre
The Information Technologies Centre of the National Aviation Academy was established in 2020 on the basis of the Computing Centre.
The principal objective of the IT Centre is to apply modern forms or technologies to the teaching process, administrative and economic activities of the Academy.
The principal tasks of the IT Centre are to provide all centres and departments included in the infrastructure of faculties, departments and NAA with the necessary Internet resources, as well as to ensure the security and use of information resources for their intended purpose.
Technical support of the local computer network and network equipment, continuous updating of the NAA official website and meeting modern requirements, as well as the organization and conduct of computerized semester test exams intended for students are also provided by the IT Center.
IT Center staff:
- Inara Heydarova - Director
- Khagani Abdullayev – Software Developer
- Rufat Gadirov – İnformatics Engineer
- Parviz Valiyev – Software Developer
- Rustam Hajıyev – Software Developer
- Islam Babayev - IT Engineer
- Huseyn Najafli - IT Engineer
- Shamistan Mikayilzade - Electronics Engineer
- Elnur Dadashov - Electronics Engineer
- Anar Novruzov - Engineer
- Anar Abdullayev - Engineer
(+994 12) 525 98 08 (98-15)